We are able to undertake many types of different roofing work, but to fully understand your needs please call our office on 01326 617477 or Jon England on mobile 07825041276
Whatever the requirements of your project, we have a roofing solution that fits your needs.
We are able to undertake traditional projects and designs but also can cater for individual installations and pride ourselves on having multi-skilled tradesman working within the company. Alternatively, we are pleased to work in conjunction with other tradesmen and on a labour-only basis as and when required.
We offer the following services:
- Roofing for new builds
- Re-Roofing of existing builds
- Slating and Tiling
- Wet Laid Scantle Slating
- Vertical Slate Hanging and Cladding
- Roof Repairs
- Remedial and Emergency Repairs
- Associated and Specialist Lead Work
- Flat Roofing including Rubber Epdm, Fibreglass Grp, Desmopol Liquid Plastics and Single Ply Roofing Systems
- Flat Roof Windows to bring in extra daylight
- Chimney Work including Lead Work, Repairs, Re-Pointing, Rendering existing Chimneys and Chimney Removal for unused chimneys
- New and Replacement VELUX Windows, Roof Lights and Sun Tunnels
- Conservatory, Garage and Outbuilding Roofing
- Roof Cleaning, De-Mossing & Gutter Cleaning
- Replacement Guttering, Down Pipes and Fascias
- Insulation Upgrade Options
- Roof Ventilation
- Asbestos Removal
- Extensive Refurbishments
- Listed Building and Heritage Work
- Period Property Roof Restoration
- Roof Inspection and Report
- Domestic, Commercial and Construction
- Site Work for Major Contracts
- Insurance Company Work (we are happy to talk to insurers/loss adjustor)
- Free Written Quotations
There are many solutions available for roofing repairs from broken/slipped slates and tiles, holes in the roof, flat roof leaks to holes in lead work, with various fixing methods so when your roof is repaired it will last a good duration and be in-keeping and match the existing roof coverings as best as possible and ultimately stop any existing issues with the roof. This can sometimes be achieved via the use of ladders and roof ladders with harnesses, but in some situations scaffolding access will be required which is something we can arrange or we can work from access already in place.
We can supply and fit a wide range of roof coverings from natural slates to concrete tiles to liquid applied flat roofing to sheet lead works, below is some of the roof coverings installed by J England Roofing Contractor Ltd, there are also many more options so please contact us if you are unsure.
We are able to source and supply a wide range of roofing materials to suit your preferences, budget and any planning requirements.
Please also see our Gallery Page
We will deliver technical advice, recommendations on products and issue solving to meet your requirements. Before work starts we will:
- Give estimates from dimensions and plans
- Visit proposed site, assess, measure, and provide a detailed written quotation
- Meet with clients, architects, surveyors, and builders as required
- Liaise and discuss all options to suit the budgets
- Prepare health and safety and schedule of works
- Contact you to arrange a convenient start date and keep you up-to-date with timescales and progress along the way
We will send you a free detailed written quotation by email or post normally within a few working days. If you have any questions or require us to make any amendments to the quotation please contact us on 01326 617477 or 07825041276
We are also happy to show you a sample of the slates/tiles quoted for and alternative options, including colour options
When we receive your quote acceptance we will book and confirm a start date for the work to be carried out and make arrangements for scaffolding to be erected (if necessary)
Our professional team of tradesmen follow our strict code of conduct with customers, fellow contractors and members of the public. You can be assured our skilled workforce are professional, courteous and friendly and will respect you and your property at all times. We aim to give you and your neighbours minimal disturbance and keep the site as clean and tidy as possible.
If you have any questions whilst the work is being carried out please speak to the tradesmen on site or telephone the office 01326 617477 or speak to Jon who will be happy to help on 07825041276
Roof Inspections & Report
Whether you are looking to buy a property and want to check the condition of the roof before you proceed or a homeowner or landlord wanting to check the roof or identify the source of any current problems on your house, flat or commercial property.
We often hear from customers that have purchased a property and encountered problems with the roof once moved in and wish that they had a roof inspection carried out independently. Our thorough inspection will include the roof coverings as well as inside the loft space (if accessible) to assess the condition of the felt and timber work.
Your report will also include photos and details of any work that is needed and an estimate for these works.
Please call us to discuss and we can arrange an appointment over the phone for the roof inspection to be carried out.
We are happy to work alongside property developers on small and major sites across the South West on a variety of residential and commercial new builds from apartments to large homes.
Our experienced team will work with the site and project managers to seamlessly manage the roofing project from start to finish.
We specialise in roofing to a high standard and great finish, to suit your budget and specifications.
We are happy to provide free detailed written quotations. Please email us your site plans and specifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jon England on 07825041276 to discuss your project.