J England Roofing Contractor Ltd offer a wide range of roofing services from slating and tiling new builds and existing roofs, roof repairs, flat roofing, lead work and all else in between.
We are happy to give professional advice and answer your questions. We have many years experience working on domestic, commercial and construction sites across Cornwall.
We offer the following services:
- Roofing for new builds
- Re-Roofing of existing builds
- Slating and Tiling
- Wet Laid Scantle Slating
- Vertical Slate Hanging and Cladding
- Roof Repairs
- Remedial and Emergency Repairs
- Associated and Specialist Lead Work
- Flat Roofing including Rubber Epdm, Fibreglass Grp, Desmopol Liquid Plastics and Single Ply Roofing Systems
- Flat Roof Windows to bring in extra daylight
- Chimney Work including Lead Work, Repairs, Re-Pointing, Rendering existing Chimneys and Chimney Removal for unused chimneys
- New and Replacement VELUX Windows, Roof Lights and Sun Tunnels
- Conservatory, Garage and Outbuilding Roofing
- Roof Cleaning, De-Mossing & Gutter Cleaning
- Replacement Guttering, Down Pipes and Fascias
- Insulation Upgrade Options
- Roof Ventilation
- Asbestos Removal
- Extensive Refurbishments
- Listed Building and Heritage Work
- Period Property Roof Restoration
- Domestic, Commercial and Construction
- Site Work for Major Contracts
- Insurance Company Work (we are happy to talk to insurers/loss adjustor)
- Free Written Quotations
For a free written quotation contact us on
Office: 01326 617477
If you have any specifications or roof plans please email them to us.
Why Choose us?
- High Standards
We are renowned for our high standards of quality workmanship and have built a fantastic reputation with our past customers. We follow the British Standards BS 5534 for installing roofing materials to industry standards and manufacturers specifications.
We guarantee our quality of work with a range of guarantees available. New and re-roofing works come with a 10 year workmanship guarantee as standard. Insurance backed guarantees are also available as members of the government endorsed TrustMark scheme.
- Customer First
100% customer satisfaction is our priority. Our team are always on hand to answer any questions. You will always find that our team are polite, respectful and professional. See some of our customer feedback on our Testimonial page.
Let us take care of everything
We pride ourselves on making the whole job stress-free for you from start to finish whether it’s a small repair or a complete new or re-roof.
Materials – We work with many different roofing brands and suppliers and are always happy to discuss the options available.
Scaffolding – We use reputable scaffolding contractors that we know are safe and have been approved by us.
Rubbish Removal – We have an Environment Agency waste carrier licence and dispose of any rubbish at a licensed land waste transfer station. A copy of our ‘Certificate of Registration under the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011’ is available upon request. We also deal with asbestos stripping and removal.
Labour – Our professional team of tradesmen will complete the job within the given timescales and can keep you updated with progress.
We are also happy to provide a ‘labour only’ quotation.
Areas we cover
J England Roofing Contractor Limited cover the whole of Cornwall. We cover all TR postcodes and most PL postcodes, including but not limited to:
Falmouth, Penryn, Constantine, Mylor Bridge, Flushing, Mawnan Smith, St Mawes, The Roseland
Truro, Feock, Carnon Downs, Ponsanooth, Perranwell
West Cornwall: Camborne, Hayle, Helston, Mullion, Coverack, Gweek, Penzance, St.Ives, Sennen, Porthcurno, St Just, The Lizard
South East Cornwall: Fowey, Liskeard, Looe, Loswithiel, Mevagissey, Polperro, St Austell
North Coast: Newquay, Perranporth, Portreath, St Agnes, Padstow, Port Isaac
and surrounding towns and villages across Cornwall