NATIONAL FEDERATION OF ROOFING CONTRACTORS
NFRC trade member no: 51172
It goes without saying that the roof over your head is one of the most important parts of your home, protecting you and your possessions from the elements. Whether you need a repair, a new roof, or are replacing an existing roof, using an NFRC member contractor to carry out the work will give you peace of mind, as well as a weatherproof roof.
- Why choose an NFRC contractor?
- For high standards
- For a fair price
- For technical support
- For peace of mind
To ensure that NFRC contractors offer the highest standards in workmanship and customer service, all member contractors are rigorously vetted before joining NFRC and every three years thereafter.
NFRC inspect past contracts to verify quality of craft skills and technical competence. They also ensure members are insured, comply with Health and Safety legislation, follow the NFRC code of practice as well as British and European Standards.
Member no: 11513
Membership to certify J England Roofing Contractor Limited has been audited, inspected and approved by the Competent Roofer scheme for the following disciplines: Flat (GRP) and Pitched (slating, tiling) roofing. Competent Roofer is authorised and regulated by Communites and Local Government and accredited by UKAS.
- Competent – CompetentRoofer contractors are fully audited and inspected prior to joining the scheme, and regularly throughout their membership.
- Compliant – Registered CompetentRoofer contractors must not only work to the current Building Regulations, they are also audited against the most up to date British Standards.
- Certified – CompetentRoofer members are uniquely authorised to self-certify that their work complies with the current Building Regulations and the customer will receive a Building Regulations Compliance Certificate. This is available through J England Roofing Contractor only if requested and the job meets the requirements.
- Covered – A ten year insurance backed guarantee is included with notification of roof refurbishment works up to a value of £50,000 where the building height is four storeys or less (also available for commercial/industrial works).
TrustMark is the only Government-endorsed quality scheme that helps consumers find reputable tradesmen, including roofers, to carry out home improvement work in their homes. Being a TrustMark member reassures consumers that they are inviting a reputable tradesman into their home, and not a rogue trader. What’s more, consumers are increasingly looking out for the distinguished TrustMark logo when choosing their tradesmen.
Certificate of competence in the Advanced Glassfibre Roofing System
FREEFOAM BUILDING PRODUCTS
Freefoam Registered installer
ROOFING TRAINING GROUP
Member no: 1582
We are committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest skills and training and are members of the South Wales and South West Roofing Training Group.
SAFETY MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT SPECIALISTS
Holding a valid Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) Member Scheme certificate means that a contractor has demonstrated their capability by meeting the SSIP ‘core criteria’ and can quickly and easily demonstrate Health and Safety competence to customers.
Registration no: CB/GM3843GZ
Certificate of Registration under The Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011
Attended through ‘High Speed Training’ to identify and eliminate the risks of working with asbestos to comply with the COSHH 2002 Regulations and the Control of Asbestos 2012 Regulations.
CONSTRUCTION SKILLS CERTIFICATE SCHEME
CSCS is the leading skills certification scheme within the UK construction industry. CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out. The Scheme keeps a database of people working in construction who have achieved, or are committed to achieving a recognised construction related qualification. Most principal contractors and major house builders require construction workers on their sites to hold a valid CSCS card.